topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 7:09 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Website "Useful Little Things" - has a flat file utility + other useful things.  (Read 4085 times)

IainB

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • @Slartibartfarst
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Came across this blogpost the other day after doing some searches on the subject of software for creating a flat file view of files nested in a folder - Flat Folder.
I haven't tried it out, but it looks as though it could probably be a seriously useful utility if you don't have something like (say) xplorer2 (which has quite powerful built-in flat file management features).

There seem to be a few more useful utilities there - a site in like spirit to DonationCoder.

The home page is here: http://usefullittlethings.com/ , where it says:
Useful Little Things - Computers are supposed to make life easier

Welcome to Useful Little Things!
This is my personal, online dumping ground for all the thoughts, ideas, and software I create. Below, you will find a list of online and open source software I’ve written, just for you, or you can click the link to my blog (at the top of the page) and read about my adventures.
So, take a few minutes. Browse around, kick the tires, and see if you find any thing useful.

"Computers are supposed to make life easier"? That's arguably a true statement, but I sometimes wonder...
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 07:22 PM by IainB, Reason: Minor correction. »

ajfudge

• Participant
  • Joined in 2012
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Thanks for this.
The author/developer appears to be a one-man-do-it-all. And he shares a lot of his stuff. :Thmbsup: