topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 6:25 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: moji mojizu, online community for artists drawing characters  (Read 4121 times)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member

fun site..

What is a Moji?
A Moji is a character. It can be anything from human, cartoon, animal, mechanical or pure fantasy. Mojis can be generated digitally using a computer design program or drawn by hand and transferred to an electronic format.

What is Mojizu?
Mojizu is an online community for artists and their characters. It is a space to find great character art and to learn about the artists that create it. It is a place for artists to showcase their work and generate earnings and acclaim. Read more in our manifesto.

How much does Mojizu cost?
Mojizu is free, but you do need to register to use most features of the site. We do offer a special subscription package that provides special benefits, including unlimited Moji submissions, unlimited downloads of Moji art and ad free surfing. Learn More

How could I financially benefit from submitting my art to Mojizu.com?
Mojizu is also a commercial platform that automatically merchandises your Moji and makes them available for sale to a wide audience of potential customers. We share all profit directly generated from your art with you, the artist, on a 50%/50% basis. Profit is defined as selling price, less credit card charges, shipping costs and direct product (item and labor) costs. All registered users have a secure “My Account” section where your earnings information is reported to you.

from del.icio.us

nudone

• Cody's Creator
  • Columnist
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: moji mojizu, online community for artists drawing characters
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006, 01:23 AM »
nice.

nudone

• Cody's Creator
  • Columnist
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: moji mojizu, online community for artists drawing characters
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006, 01:26 AM »
well, now i've looked deeper, it's very, very nice. great find mouser.