topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 12:49 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: ProgrammableWeb.com - website apis and scripting  (Read 4174 times)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
ProgrammableWeb.com - website apis and scripting
« on: May 07, 2006, 02:27 AM »
Cavalcader found this great site which collects info about web apis and other stuff related to scripting websites and combining info from various websites.  Quite cool.

ProgrammableWeb is where you can keep-up with the latest mashups, what's new and interesting with Web 2.0 APIs, and the Web as Platform in general.
The core of the site is the blog and the 3 dashboards: Home, Mashups and APIs. All dashboards are updated daily.
I started this site because I couldn't find what I was looking for: a technology focused starting point for web platform development. (For a bit more see my initial post.) Although no guarantees, the last time I started a reference site it somehow became one of Google's highest rated links on the topic. Given that this site will be a collaborative effort with community input as well, this can be what we make it.

from https://www.donation...index.php?topic=3519