ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The DonationCoder.com 30-Day Healthy Eating and Exercise Challenge!

<< < (16/18) > >>

tomos:
I fell a bit off the ladder.. can we do another 30 days of September? Who's up for it starting TODAY?
-mouser (September 02, 2013, 10:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've been eating reasonably well lately, but would still like to improve a lot: get more active/fitter, earlier to bed, earlier to rise ;-)
Had a phase of doing light exercise in the morning, that helped a lot in terms of state-of-mind during the day. Would like to restart that.
So, yes, I'm up for starting today :up:

allen:
I fell a bit off the ladder.. can we do another 30 days of September? Who's up for it starting TODAY?
--- End quote ---

Might as well just make this a permanent thread. The coffee mugs can have checks for each time you restarted :)

Carol Haynes:
Reboot healthy living +1  :Thmbsup:

Renegade:
Might as well just make this a permanent thread. The coffee mugs can have checks for each time you restarted :)
-allen (September 03, 2013, 07:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Post confessions and victories as they occur? Might help to motivate some people.

Also, linking to the "recipes" thread might be a good idea sometimes.

Renegade:
--- End quote ---

So. How did anyone manage in September?

I had a few handfuls of potato chips, but that was all the junk food I had. Well, other than some pop for mixer.

October so far is about the same for me, but I had some mini chocolate bars. Every once in a while is ok I suppose.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version