ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Geoguessr. I'm addicted.

<< < (6/8) > >>

Stoic Joker:
I'm too embarrassed to mention the scores.  :-[ -pilgrim (May 22, 2013, 07:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh go for it...there's nothing wrong with a little good natured ribbing for a truly Epic Failure... :D ...I got a 158.

But I got the PLANET right every time.  :D -pilgrim (May 22, 2013, 07:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Me Too!! :Thmbsup:

wraith808:
Challenge game finished!
You lost the challenge with 19065 points against 28227.

--- End quote ---

I thought I was doing good... then I'd compare, and I'd be down to .1km different, and you'd be .001km different... very impressive!  It also didn't help that I missed the first Australia location...

4wd:
I thought I was doing good... then I'd compare, and I'd be down to .1km different, and you'd be .001km different... very impressive!-wraith808 (May 22, 2013, 12:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks!  As I said, too much free time  :-\

On the flip side, I get to drive all the friends/relatives nuts with challenges as payback for all the "look it's a new virus" emails over the years  ;D

It also didn't help that I missed the first Australia location...
--- End quote ---

It always helps if you know the general environs of the country, the architecture of the only building and the strip road gave it away for me but apart from that I had to go looking.

I try to keep to a time limit of an hour on these otherwise I'd be going nuts, (I always like to know where I am - it's a caveman thing  :lol: )

The cluesA) Restaurant @ 40m
B) Website @ 10m, (misspelt possibly due to image joining)
C) Go east: partial town sign and Time Zone sign further on
D) Look at the silo
E) Knew the type of environment, a guess based on road direction

dspelley:
Well...that sure ate up an hour pretty quickly! :o  I think I'm gonna have to stay away from that site.

Geoguessr.  I'm addicted.

pilgrim:
Oh go for it...there's nothing wrong with a little good natured ribbing for a truly Epic Failure... :D ...I got a 158.-Stoic Joker (May 22, 2013, 11:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Spoiler76  :-[ :-[ :-[

Is there a prize for the lowest score?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version