ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Did you know DonationCoder has a Wikipedia article?

<< < (2/2)

Deozaan:
You mean DonationCoder.comw? :Thmbsup:

Tinman57:

Did you know DonationCoder has a Wikipedia article?
--- End quote ---

Well golly gee, I do now!   :P

Arizona Hot:
With the information in the original post, I didn't think anyone here needed a link. I guess they're just being helpful.

40hz:
They zapped Mouser bio page? What can you say? Supposedly Kurt Vonnegut once tried to correct some factual errors in a Wikipedia article somebody had written about him. The corrections were not accepted because, per Wikipedia's guidelines, Vonnegut cannot be considered a "reliable source" of information on Kurt Vonnegut.

Shades of the movie Back to School where Rodney Dangerfield's character hires Kurt Vonnegut (who puts in a brief cameo appearance) to write a school paper on himself. Dangefield's English Lit professor marks the paper "F" along with the comment "You obviously don't understand a the first thing about Kurt Vonnegut or his philosophy."
 :-\

superboyac:
They zapped Mouser bio page? What can you say? Supposedly Kurt Vonnegut once tried to correct some factual errors in a Wikipedia article somebody had written about him. The corrections were not accepted because, per Wikipedia's guidelines, Vonnegut cannot be considered a "reliable source" of information on Kurt Vonnegut.

Shades of the movie Back to School where Rodney Dangerfield's character hires Kurt Vonnegut (who puts in a brief cameo appearance) to write a school paper on himself. Dangefield's English Lit professor marks the paper "F" along with the comment "You obviously don't understand a the first thing about Kurt Vonnegut or his philosophy."
 :-\
-40hz (May 21, 2013, 02:39 PM)
--- End quote ---
;D freaking people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version