ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Kudos/Respect for Mouser

<< < (3/3)

TaoPhoenix:
I feel lucky that so many interesting characters have decided to call this place their home.-mouser (May 18, 2013, 11:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's not every site that has its own Character Map.  :D
-pilgrim (May 19, 2013, 08:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

It says 40hz is in Antartica?!
:tellme:

x16wda:
As much as I appreciate the sentiment, I don't think I have much to do with this being a nice place to hang out -- things just happened and we are stuck with each other.. I feel lucky that so many interesting characters have decided to call this place their home.
-mouser (May 18, 2013, 11:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

There's a lot to be said for creating a welcoming place that can attract - and hold the interest of - so many interesting and talented people.  It's not pure coincidence.

I haven't progressed in improving the site to a new content management system and that there are still some very rough edges on the site-mouser (May 18, 2013, 11:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

You can say that, but I constantly visit forums that are so... how to describe it... primitive and awkward for handling even basic forum-type tasks, that I am always glad to be back here.  (Which I am, every day, in contrast to most other places I could spend time!)

So - thanks very much!!

barney:
I don't think I have much to do with this being a nice place to hang out
--- End quote ---

Think most of us would disagree.  You started it, you made it comfortable, you made it a place to collect a rather diverse membership.  Yeah, it may have some rough edges - what site/forum doesn't? - but you're working on that.  Perhaps not as expeditiously as you would prefer, and perhaps you get brain-locked from time to time (don't we all?),  but it's still your baby, your brain-child, and you are working on educating it.  Just accept the accolades and keep on keepin' on.

:Thmbsup: :up: :Thmbsup:

Rover:
As much as I appreciate the sentiment, I don't think I have much to do with this being a nice place to hang out -- things just happened and we are stuck with each other.. I feel lucky that so many interesting characters have decided to call this place their home.
--- End quote ---

Totally called this one.  ;D

I haven't felt like i've lived up to DC lately -- that I haven't progressed in improving the site to a new content management system and that there are still some very rough edges on the site -- i will try to do better as we move forward.-mouser (May 18, 2013, 11:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

If this is you letting us down, keep it up!   :Thmbsup:

Peace.  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version