ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Kudos/Respect for Mouser

(1/3) > >>

Rover:
So I've been hanging around DC for a while on and off.  I've had a lot of things happen in real life while I've been around DC so my interests and posts have varied.

'Da Mouser has been on a mission for a very long time and he's attracted some very fine associates to help.  Since I don't know the inner workings, I'll let him distribute credit, which of course he will. ;)

My main point here is that DC has been a very cool, sane and reasonable place to interact with other "Development" minded folks.  I put that in quotes because I think we all bring our own version of what it means, which is all good. :)  The really kewl part is that DC accepts and supports the various viewpoints of development, use and abuse of technology, etc.   In short, this is one of the ONLY places I know that has not gone the way of the Trolls, SPAM Kings or worst of all, Abandonment.  What is myspace.com again?

When you think about it, this site has been and continues to be an extremely successful test case for Mouser's idea.

So take a moment to consider how DC has been a good thing in your life.  You might want to say thanks...I'll start:  Thanks Mouser!  You done good.  :Thmbsup:

Yes I know many of us have in various public and private forums already done this...I just realized it again and thought I'd start trouble.  :P

TaoPhoenix:
'Da Mouser has been on a mission for a very long time and he's attracted some very fine associates to help.  Since I don't know the inner workings, I'll let him distribute credit, which of course he will. ;)
-Rover (May 17, 2013, 10:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh I know this one!

"Coding Snack: An app to distribute credit!"   :P

tomos:
+1 ... to both posts lol

pilgrim:
Not only does he richly deserve all the credit he gets but he also deserves our support (?).

Perhaps we should set up a Truss Fund for him?

AndyM:
This is still the only board I check every day, and I look forward to it.

Thanks Mouser!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version