ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

DonationCoder special user names

(1/2) > >>

TaoPhoenix:

I came across JoTo's post elsewhere and noticed he had a title of "Super Honorary Charter Member".

What does that mean and does anyone know the list of special titles?

AbteriX:
See what a search for "Charter Honorary Member" by user "mouser" will get you.

for ex: What is Member Class about? at https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=23344.0

tomos:
I came across JoTo's post elsewhere and noticed he had a title of "Super Honorary Charter Member".

What does that mean and does anyone know the list of special titles?
-TaoPhoenix (May 16, 2013, 02:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

whatever JoTo was going to be, it had to be "Super" :D :P

AFAIK people who contributed e.g. coded something here - they were made "honorary" members.
I think there are a couple of other quirky titles (is there a site-Joker one?!)

mouser:
They get assigned based on whim and have no effect -- they are just for fun and amusement.

But let's say that anyone who has over 500 posts can message me and ask for a custom title..

You should suggest some that you would like, but much like a nickname, you can't guarantee that we won't pick something not on your list and you'll be stuck with it :)

Perhaps the community can suggest/nominate people for special names..

wraith808:
But let's say that anyone who has over 500 posts can message me and ask for a custom title..
-mouser (May 16, 2013, 11:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'd add... and donated.  So that participant keeps meaning what it does. :)  But that's just me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version