ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

MasterSeeker 1.2 - Incredibly Fast File Search Engine!

<< < (4/5) > >>

conceptualclarity:
I have sent the log.

I only have one account on my computer, and it has administrator designation, so that's all that came up when I right-clicked.

I feel sure I have some other .NET applications, but I don't which are which. I searched on the topic of what applications use .NET and couldn't come up with a list.

I was having problems with Webroot, and their support told me to uninstall and reinstall. actually uninstalling it proved virtually impossible. I had to use the deletion feature in MasterSeeker. I love having a search program with that feature.

conceptualclarity:
My problem is resolved. DxCK sent me a replacement for an Application Data file, and it worked.

The culprit, I am certain was a program I had just installed called SnoopFree Privacy Shield. It played havoc with my screenshot programs as well as MasterSeeker. I had to uninstall and then reinstall IM Tool Pack. I have not recovered use of Screenshot Captor yet. It was very difficult getting rid of the SnoopFree service installed in Systyem32. I finally had to resort to doing a boot delete with WinPatrol. When I downloaded it a good while back, the SnoopFree program had a website, but it's gone now.

mouser:
Nice.  That was impressive to see such a fast fix.  :up:

highend01:
It doesn't work with ntfs partitions that are mounted in an empty folder (so called: volume mount points)...

Apart from that, is a fully portable version planned (at least one, that can store it's .xml config file in the same dir as the exe instead of %APPDATA%\DxCK\MasterSeeker?

DxCK:
@highend01

I didn't know the "volume mount points" feature before. I will look into it.

In the next version I will give an option to store .xml config file in the same dir as the exe.
Apart from that, are there any other problems you see that can prevent it from been fully portable?

Thank you very much for your feedback and cooperation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version