ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

MasterSeeker 1.2 - Incredibly Fast File Search Engine!

(1/5) > >>

DxCK:
MasterSeeker 1.2

With this software I built, you can search for files & folders inside your PC. Just type what you want, and you will find it instantly.
Also it displays size of folders instantly, and even allow you to sort all your computer files & folders by size instantly.

All my friends that seen it says like "WOW".

What do you think? try it!

MasterSeeker 1.2 - Incredibly Fast File Search Engine!

Download Link: http://master-seeker.com/download

joiwind:
It is effectively incredibly fast - I'll give it a good test.

skwire:
Hi, DxCK, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.   :D

The GUI layout of your software is nice and clean, just the way I like them.  May we assume that your software reads the Master File Table much like Everything, UltraSearch, SwiftSearch, etc?

joiwind:
And seeing the memory footprint can we assume that the cache is held in ram ? I can find no written cache.

DxCK:
@skwire: Thanks :-) . MasterSeeker really reads the Master File Table in NTFS drives, directly from the drive's stream, and processes it with heavy multithreading and micro-optimized code. MasterSeeker also supports FAT and FAT32 drives.

@joiwind: Thanks :-) The whole cache is held in ram. No files are used. I planing to optimize the memory footprint in future versions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version