ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Strange Pyramid

<< < (3/6) > >>

Tinman57:
TinyURL is bad form. . . -Deozaan (May 17, 2013, 07:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hey, I don't force anyone to click on a url, it's only "bad form" if you don't like it.  The web address was about a paragraph long, so I shortened it for brevity.

You can always to to http://unshorten.it/ to see where it goes.

Deozaan:
There's a nifty thing called hyperlinks that allow people to see the entire URL without having to actually display the whole thing. (c:

TaoPhoenix:
There's a nifty thing called hyperlinks that allow people to see the entire URL without having to actually display the whole thing. (c:
-Deozaan (May 17, 2013, 10:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not in the age of blog posting! Only medum-savvy users know to roll over a link!
See my rant elsewhere about "here" and "here" and "here" and "here" and "here" and "here" and "here" and "here" and "here" and "here" and "here" and "here" and "here" and "here" and "here" and "here" and "here" and "here" and "here" and "here" and "here" and "here".

Deozaan:
I'd consider the folks here at DC to generally be fairly internet-savvy. :Thmbsup:

Ath:
Yeah, but viewing the forum on a touch-screen/tablet doesn't offer the mouse-hover that a standard, mouse equiped, PC does :huh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version