ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Strange Pyramid

<< < (2/6) > >>

Tinman57:
Aw jeez, it's the Weekly World News, the folks who brought us "Bat Boy" and "Aliens meeting with Bill Clinton".  :-\ -Edvard (May 16, 2013, 12:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Um....actually it's from MSN.com's "The Weekly Strange".

Edvard:
Lower right hand corner of the video, at 0:29.

I did a brief search about this, and in all the stories I found there's a lot of vague references to "research teams", "scientists", pictures and video being shown at "a conference", etc.  Notice the lack of specifics there.  The names mentioned don't turn up anything significant either, except for this History Channel show about the discoverer:

Call me a skeptic, but all these missing details just screams "Hoax" or "Fake news" a la WWN.  It would be pretty cool to be proven wrong, though.

Tinman57:
Call me a skeptic, but all these missing details just screams "Hoax" or "Fake news" a la WWN.  It would be pretty cool to be proven wrong, though. -Edvard (May 16, 2013, 09:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, either way, I posted it because it was interesting, not because I believe it.....

Deozaan:
TinyURL is bad form. . .

Edvard:
Call me a skeptic, but all these missing details just screams "Hoax" or "Fake news" a la WWN.  It would be pretty cool to be proven wrong, though. -Edvard (May 16, 2013, 09:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, either way, I posted it because it was interesting, not because I believe it.....
-Tinman57 (May 17, 2013, 07:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, thank heaven for that, I was beginning to worry...  ;)
I have to admit, I also find it interesting to think "what if..." on things of this nature.  I used to be a regular listener to Coast to Coast while Art Bell was still the host, and enjoyed it immensely, though I had to constantly reset my BS meter for "stun".
 ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version