ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Micro-Fundraiser for the Official DonationCoder CodyMobile!

(1/14) > >>

mouser:
Announcing a Selfish Micro-Fundraiser for the Official DonationCoder CodyMobile!

Hi fellow DC folks..  I am saving up to buy my first car, which I plan to make the official DonationCoder "CodyMobile".

It will spread the visage of Cody and the DonationCoder name throughout the land and be used to ferry visiting DC members from the train station to my house. But most of all it will be used by me to go grocery shopping.

I don't have a particular car picked out yet -- I only know that I am looking at used small hatchbacks from 2004 or so, with 100k+ miles, to be purchased off of craigslist (a Cody decal will be applied after purchase).

My target price is $5,000, which is where I could use your help :).

I have about half that much saved up, and I'm looking for all the help I can get for the remainder.

So if you can spare a few DonationCredits to send my way or if you've never donated to the site but you've used my software, consider this a request to finally take the plunge and donate:

Note: This fundraiser is really a selfish thing for myself, and does not benefit the site so please don't consider this a big deal like our main fundraisers.. This is just me asking for a little personal help.

-mouser

I'll update here the contributions received for the CodyMobile car fund so far: $532.34

TaoPhoenix:
Should this be moved to the Basement?

mouser:
I think I'll park it in a garage or on the street like a normal car.

KynloStephen66515:
I think I'll park it in a garage or on the street like a normal car.
-mouser (April 26, 2013, 08:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

www.instantostrich.com

cranioscopical:

Put up a barometer so that we can see the progress?

Afoot  |  bicycle  |  rickshaw  |  moped  |  banger  |  half-decent  |  decent  |  Bentley turbo  |  Bombardier BD-700

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version