Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 16, 2014, 06:12:52 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the Practical Guide to DonationCoder.com Forum Search Features

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.8.2 - April 16, 2014  (Read 192334 times)
cmpm
Charter Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #450 on: September 26, 2013, 07:51:01 AM »

Or you can set to copy to clipboard from the capture bar.

* copy image.png (170.95 KB, 688x449 - viewed 77 times.)
Filipe Meira Castro
Supporting Member

« Reply #451 on: September 26, 2013, 05:10:39 PM »

Would be really nice to have that setting when right clicking on the systray icon Wink
selt
Participant

« Reply #452 on: October 11, 2013, 02:37:45 AM »

Thanks tomos!

now, the strange thing which started to happen is if i select option (or via shift+prtscr) "Grab selected region" it always gives me "Out of system resources"
I can assure you my laptop is a beast Lenovo w530 withCPU i7-3740QM 2.70, 8GB RAM, win7 ent.
so no questions about going out of resources there. I have restarted it, still the same. it never happened before.
I have reverted settings to Nothing but that didn't help either.

when i get that message i can dismiss it but then icon just stays red forever and i have to kill the exe to start it again.

if I use any other option like capture active window, capture fixed size region, entire workspace, current screen - all that works!
However, ONLY when i try :Grab selected region" option" that comes back with "Out of system resources".

any clues?

hi Selt
in preferences: post capture options:
 (see attachment in previous post)

mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #453 on: October 11, 2013, 04:55:44 AM »

On your tab for "Selection Capture Options", what do you have checked for "When to Use Red Box"?
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #454 on: November 29, 2013, 09:21:16 AM »

New official release:

v4.8 - December 3, 2013
  • [MinorFeature] Including .sctool file for XnView screenshot folder thumbnail browsing; will show up in your Tools menu if XnView is found installed.
  • [MinorFeature] Including .sctool file for IrfanView screenshot folder thumbnail browsing; will show up in your Tools menu if XnView is found installed.
  • [Improvement] Drag and drop of file into the SC window is now smart enough to realize when the file is from the current Screenshot directory and present more appropriate options in this case.
  • [MinorFeature] New tray item to print last screenshot.
  • [BugFix] Somehow the 'z' character could not be used in the post-capture dialog for caption or filename.
  • [MinorFeature] New Redbox capture object mode now will grab cursor if options say to do so (but not when scrolling).
  • [MinorFeature] New option (save/load tab) to not show movie files in thumbnail panel.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 07:30:02 AM by mouser » Logged
Filipe Meira Castro
Supporting Member

« Reply #455 on: November 29, 2013, 11:13:19 AM »

Nice, thanks for the update smiley
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #456 on: November 29, 2013, 11:40:03 AM »

Thanks for the thanks!  thumbs up

I think the new print menu item in the tray could be useful.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #457 on: December 03, 2013, 07:30:21 AM »

Official release v4.8 uploaded.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #458 on: April 12, 2014, 06:40:44 AM »

Sorry it's been so long since I released an update!

As usual when it's been a while, I'm going to be a little cautious and just release some minor fixes first, then I'll try to dig a little deeper and add some features a little later.

v4.8.2 BETA - April 12, 2014
  • [MinorChange] Removed the discontinued imm.io image hosting service from uploader services; defaulted to imageshack (supporting both anonymous and non-anonymous accounts).
  • [MinorChange] Clarified warning about image files being visible to public if uploaded to anonymous hosting account.
  • [MinorChange] If a second instance is launched, SC no longer displays a warning message, it simply un-minimizes the first instance.
  • [BugFix] Pixelating a tiny region with large grid size could result in floating point error.
  • [BugFix] Red box capture mode was capturing regions that were missing 1 pixel width around each edge.
  • [BugFix] Resizing image from resize form could shrink the close-up zoom panel.
  • [BugFix] Trying to undo from resizing image would not undo object size changes (hit undo twice to do this now).
  • [BugFix] Automoving old screenshots at startup had not been working in recent versions.
  • [MinorFeature] Added option to start the auto-capture timer at startup.
  • [MinorFeature] New option to immediately jump cursor to arrow text edit box when selecting/adding line arrows for quick labeling and label changes (see drawing object options tab).
  • [MinorFeature] Added option to disable docking behavior of Quick Capture Bar.
  • [MinorFeature] Added detailed warning and confirmation dialog with tips before attempting to resize an image containing objects.

Download link in first post of thread.  I'd appreciate any beta reports.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 06:46:52 AM by mouser » Logged
Filipe Meira Castro
Supporting Member

« Reply #459 on: April 13, 2014, 03:39:50 PM »

Greaaatttt cheesy Well done!
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #460 on: Today at 04:25:06 AM »

Beta has been made official (v4.8.2).
smaragdus
Participant

« Reply #461 on: Today at 05:18:16 AM »

Hello Mouser,

Although I installed the latest version of Screenshot Captor (4.8.2) over the previous one (4.8.0) and although Screenshot Captor runs fine, on start-up it prompts for update- although it is the latest version:

http://i60.tinypic.com/1zzw3l.png - Screenshot Captor - Update Prompt
http://i59.tinypic.com/ve3t4m.png - Screenshot Captor - Version

Why can't Screenshot Captor detect that the latest version is installed?

Regards and thanks for the new release!
Pages: Prev 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.03s | Server load: 0.14 ]