ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (139/156) > >>

mouser:
I will add those.

hubi:
Thanks  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
I will also be posting a couple of videos soon showing how to use some of the new features.

bubbajunk:
Hi Mouser,

It's been awhile since I've posted here. Mostly because the development and release cycle for SSC seemed to slow down there for awhile. I'm glad to see it has picked up recently. I use SSC almost daily, and have been using it for several years now. I am currently using the v4.27.4 release as my daily driver and testing the v4.28.2 beta release. I really like the updates you are making to the region capture option. If you recall, I was the one who suggested way back adding the ability to "nudge" the anchor points using the arrow keys for finer tuning the capture.

I noticed that in the beta version, you made some changes to the cross hair selection lines to make them more visible. For me, I would prefer the lines to be solid and not dashed. The dashed lines still blend in too much with the background than a solid line would. Have you considered or has anyone suggested changing the cross hair lines to solid?

mouser:
v4.29.0 - Apr 2, 2018

* [Improvement] Region select mode is now much more responsive
* [Improvement] Region select mode now shows region size much more clearly
* [Improvement] Region select mode crosshairs are now easier to see on a variety of backgrounds.
* [Improvement] When copying image (or region) to clipboard that has alpha transparency, the alpha transparency is preserved.
* [New Feature] New menu item in Objects menu to save current image or region into the MyClipart folder for reuse as a clipart object.
* [New Feature] New right-click context menu in clipart panel to browse current clipart directory with file explorer (useful for managing/renaming MyClipart files).
* [Improvement] Fixed-size region captures now use same capture mode as region-select mode, just starting out in selection-move mode; so now all of the region select mode features and hotkeys are available (use '1'-'9' to choose from preset sizes, use 'r' key to toggle region mode, etc.)
* [New Feature] Hold alt key while dragging second corner of region in region capture mode to preserve aspect ratio.
* [BugFix] It's possible that jpg "Date Created", normally left blank by SC, could be set to values photo loaded by SC.
* [Improvement] The common default screenshot directory folder is now added near top of GoTo/MoveTo directory lists at startup.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version