ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (132/156) > >>

mouser:
Ok latest beta update is starting to add some useful stuff:

v4.26.3 beta - Feb 19, 2018

* [Help] Added new help topic on region select mode.
* [Improvement] Much faster and smoother region capture mode keyboard nudge operation.
* [Improvement] Added 'T' shortcut in region capture mode to toggle controlling corner (useful for nudging and adjusting region).
* [Improvement] Tweaked the detection of a simple left-click in region capture mode to avoid spurious case where a single click was interpreted as a drag and release capture in region capture mode.
* [Improvement] Added 'R' shortcut in region capture mode to switch to fixed sized region move mode.
* [Improvement] Added ability to quickly select preset region sizes in region capture mode using your favorite and last sizes, using keys 0-9.
* [New Feature] Auto selection adjustment (under Edit Menu) -- will resize (both and expand and shrink) the current selection region to tightly fit the foreground contents on a solid background.  Great for isolating GUI controls, windows, etc.;  New toolbar menu item for this command, and shortcut key 'a' in editor.
* [New Feature] In main editor, use keys 0-9 to select from MyFavorite region sizes (0 to unselect).
* [BugFix] Pixelation effects grid borders were sometimes off by one pixel.
You can now try the new auto-adjust region (shrink) using the "A" key when in main sc editor, or use new toolbar button;  Also you now have an easier way to select from your MyFavorite region sizes.

dluby:
I like where you are going with this and something I noticed while testing:
Click on Edit-->Preferences-->My Favourites and then click cancel.  I get a long delay and then the screenshot panel (actually the contents) changes position (same position each time though)

mouser:
Let me check into this long delay on closing options issue..
I don't think I changed anything so it may be an issue with windows or antivirus.  Can I ask what OS you use and what antivirus program you us?

I have reproduced the problem -- I'm looking into it now..

mouser:
Another beta:

v4.27.1 BETA - Feb 21, 2018

* [Help] Added new help topic on region select mode.
* [Improvement] Much faster and smoother region capture mode keyboard nudge operation.
* [Improvement] Added 'T' shortcut in region capture mode to toggle controlling corner (useful for nudging and adjusting region).
* [Improvement] Tweaked the detection of a simple left-click in region capture mode to avoid spurious case where a single click was interpreted as a drag and release capture in region capture mode.
* [Improvement] Added 'R' shortcut in region capture mode to switch to fixed sized region move mode.
* [Improvement] Added ability to quickly select preset region sizes in region capture mode using your favorite and last sizes, using keys 0-9.
* [New Feature] Auto selection adjustment (under Edit Menu) -- will resize (both and expand and shrink) the current selection region to tightly fit the foreground contents on a solid background.  Great for isolating GUI controls, windows, etc.;  New toolbar menu item for this command, and shortcut key 'a' in editor.
* [New Feature] In main editor, use keys 0-9 to select from MyFavorite region sizes (0 to unselect).
* [BugFix] Pixelation effects grid borders were sometimes off by one pixel.
* [BugFix] Sorting by name in thumbnail panel was not working.
* [Improvement] Speed of sorting thumbnail panel has been improved.
* [BugFix] Eliminated unnecessary long delay after closing options panel and performing other operations that effected the thumbnail panel (sorting, etc.).
* [BugFix] Active screenshot (position) in screenshot thumbnail panel was being lost after closing options or performing some other menu operations.
* [BugFix] Ragged/splice effects dialog was not remembering choice of affected edges.
* [Improvement] New option for post-capture pop-up dialog, you can choose whether the main app should stay minimized when you hit enter from the post-capture pop-up dialog if it was already minimized when you triggered the capture, or should always show the main window afterwards (previously the default).

mouser:
Dluby give the latest version a try and see if I haven't fixed the issue.
I have some concern that in some of my zeal to improve the thumbnail panel sort/refresh, and fix related bugs, that there may be cases where it doesn't resort when it should, etc.  So if anyone notices that let me know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version