ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (123/156) > >>

mouser:
If you check out the FARR options dialog, it lets you click on parent node which just shows a line of text telling you to choose a child page.  This lets you move up and down the tree hierarchy with keyboard.
I can make SC work like that.

IainB:
@mouser: Yes, the FARR Option pane navigation is dead simple, and is similar to CHS.
That would probably be a good approach to standardise for SC too - i.e., keep the tree expanded/open (and not collapsible) at all times, and remove the fiddly closing/opening of item headings - which functionality seems to be superfluous as the fully opened tree fits in the LHS part of the Options pane just fine. You'd save some space in the LHS as well, as the animated ">" column would be redundant and could be removed.

mouser:
Good idea, I will make the change.

Cocoa:
Hey, mouser!

Long time no talk.  :) Hope you're doing well. You probably don't remember me though we exchanged several emails and messages with discussions back and forth a long time ago when I first joined; but then you likely talk to everyone.  :D

Came back to DC here (<- is that the generally accepted acronym?) to once again resolve some small software needs, and decided to pop in this thread as well with a feature request. Hope you don't mind ;)

Is it possible to add support for the file formats BPG and WebP? They've both been out for a good while now (though still not that popularized due to lack of software support), and the image comparison tool here shows a far superior image quality as well as file size ratio. I'm always about optimization and efficiency; not to mention for someone who deals with a lot of screenshots with a limited disk space, this is especially of interest.

tomos:
Is it possible to add support for the file formats BPG and WebP? They've both been out for a good while now (though still not that popularized due to lack of software support), and the image comparison tool here shows a far superior image quality as well as file size ratio.
-Cocoa (March 16, 2017, 04:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

this off-topic, just to say that the difference there between BPG and JPG is very impressive

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version