ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (117/156) > >>

IceTater:
Mouser, would you please consider adding support for high-res monitors in your next version?  I bought a gorgeous 4K monitor, installed Windows 10, and some of the text and border icons are so tiny I need a magnifying glass to read them.  Running in "compatibility mode" does not seem to help.

Thank you very much for the consideration.  There's other screenshot programs out there, but yours has always been all I need and more.  :-)

Tried to attach a screenshot of Screenshot Captor but apparently can't run more than one copy at a time.

mouser:
People are asking for this more and more and it's clear I have to make SC look better for those on 4k monitors.. I have started work on it.

Tried to attach a screenshot of Screenshot Captor but apparently can't run more than one copy at a time.
--- End quote ---

This is true, but SC does have a function to take a screenshot of itself.

IceTater:
Thank you, Mouser.  Hope you get your own 4K monitor soon!  :-)

mouser:
Ok I am making some progress on improving SC for use on high-dpi monitors; options look a lot more readable as does text.
Need to do a little more tweaking though for some oddities, and need to scale up the button images.

nitrix-ud:
Ok I am making some progress on improving SC for use on high-dpi monitors; options look a lot more readable as does text.
Need to do a little more tweaking though for some oddities, and need to scale up the button images.
--- End quote ---

Hope you are making some progress on FARR too !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version