ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (110/156) > >>

mouser:
New beta is up, i'd appreciate any feedback:

v4.14.0 BETA - Oct 26, 2015

* [BugFix] The Resize and Fine Rotate dialogs were not properly showing previews of image.
* [Feature] Fit Width and Fit Height actions added to View menu.
* [Feature] If the current screenshot is renamed outside of SC, SC will try to switch to the renamed file.
* [Improvement] When pixelating, any partial transparency is removed in order to reduce the risk of the original pixels being recovered.
* [Improvement] JPG quality/compression setting is now of a finer scale and scaled up to a more reasonable (higher quality) range.
* [Change] Using SaveAs will now use same quality/compression settings as default.

IainB:
^^ Thanks for this. Now using this Beta v4.14.0 (2015-10-26). Nothing to report so far.

dluby:
Just something I noticed, in the View menu you have two options showing as using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+T.  This was also there in v4.13.0.

mouser:
v4.15.0 BETA - Nov 3, 2015

* [BugFix] The repeat region capture was not capturing the proper location for some multimonitor cases.
* [BugFix] The zoom panel in selected-region captures was sometimes failing to respond to cursor movements and could flicker.

mouser:
Just something I noticed, in the View menu you have two options showing as using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+T.
-dluby (October 29, 2015, 02:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

thanks, will fix.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version