ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (92/156) > >>

Filipe Meira Castro:
Nice, thanks for the update :)

mouser:
Thanks for the thanks!  :up:

I think the new print menu item in the tray could be useful.

mouser:
Official release v4.8 uploaded.

mouser:
Sorry it's been so long since I released an update!

As usual when it's been a while, I'm going to be a little cautious and just release some minor fixes first, then I'll try to dig a little deeper and add some features a little later.

v4.8.2 BETA - April 12, 2014

* [MinorChange] Removed the discontinued imm.io image hosting service from uploader services; defaulted to imageshack (supporting both anonymous and non-anonymous accounts).
* [MinorChange] Clarified warning about image files being visible to public if uploaded to anonymous hosting account.
* [MinorChange] If a second instance is launched, SC no longer displays a warning message, it simply un-minimizes the first instance.
* [BugFix] Pixelating a tiny region with large grid size could result in floating point error.
* [BugFix] Red box capture mode was capturing regions that were missing 1 pixel width around each edge.
* [BugFix] Resizing image from resize form could shrink the close-up zoom panel.
* [BugFix] Trying to undo from resizing image would not undo object size changes (hit undo twice to do this now).
* [BugFix] Automoving old screenshots at startup had not been working in recent versions.
* [MinorFeature] Added option to start the auto-capture timer at startup.
* [MinorFeature] New option to immediately jump cursor to arrow text edit box when selecting/adding line arrows for quick labeling and label changes (see drawing object options tab).
* [MinorFeature] Added option to disable docking behavior of Quick Capture Bar.
* [MinorFeature] Added detailed warning and confirmation dialog with tips before attempting to resize an image containing objects.
Download link in first post of thread.  I'd appreciate any beta reports.

Filipe Meira Castro:
Greaaatttt :D Well done!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version