ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (67/156) > >>

mouser:
Undo doesn't work on blur splice effect -- On my todo list to fix.  I'll check into object position adjustment during splicing.

jinkerz7:
The new Splice out strip defined by selection (DELUXE) feature is very slick (especially after a shadow is added).
Keep up the great work!

IainB:
Minor bug? Text character truncation.
Sorry, I had noticed this last week, but forgot to mention it till I saw it again just now when I was using SSC again. (Brilliant new version, by the way.    :Thmbsup:)
Not sure if anyone else has already mentioned it.
Some of the characters in text boxes seem to get slightly truncated. In the example below, it seems to be the letters "w" at the ends of words with the string "...view".
It doesn't seem to be 100% consistent/repeatable - e.g., in an earlier view of this same text (which I did not capture an image of) the "v" in Preview" seemed to get slightly truncated, but I think the "w" looked OK.
Changing font size didn't seem to affect it.

mouser:
strange..

hubi:
Text has always behaved a little "oddly" in ScreenshotCaptor, at least to me i.e.

a) It has always rendered as a little blury (even when Blend mode was normal)
b) The w and v don't lay out properly (kerning ?)
c) The font size seems odd Arial 16 was selected in both programs but display at radically different size.

e.g. compare two test samples from ScreenshotCaptor and Paint.Net
[attachtimg=1]

Nothing I can't live with  ;).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version