ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (54/156) > >>

mouser:
I'm about to upload a new SC update, i'll try to fix this.

tezza:
Thanks Mouser

mouser:
Hopefully this latest release will fix some issues people have been having with last version.. If I introduced any new issues in the process please let me know.

v2.96.01 - Aug 2, 2011

* [MinorFeature] You can now reselect the last selection region location (see Edit menu); useful for selecting same area in multiple files, or reselection region after an undo.
* [MinorFeature] Added new option to help aero transparency capture of child windows; note that you now have to make sure the child window is off of the parent background form to get a good aero capture.
* [Feature] Added GoTo menu for quick jumping between favorite folders; moved some File menu items into it.  Startup screenshot folder auto-added to list.
* [MinorFeature] Added option to hide tray icon completely; not recommended.
* [BugFix] Captures from Opera did not get url;
* [BugFix] Captures from chrome on https pages had incorrect urls in notes.
* [Feature] Added commandline screenshot emailing option, and includes the sendmail.exe commandline tool; useful for people who need to be able to send secure smtp emails or who want to use a custom batch file for sending emails. (If you plan to use this feature you need to download the sendEmail executable from http://caspian.dotconf.net/menu/Software/SendEmail/).
* [MinorFeature] Built with lastest shell browser library for thumbnail panel.
* [BugFix] Update check dialog could be missing Close button.
* [BugFix] Last build may not have been configured to use the new CommonControls from windows, which fix a few bugs mentioned in past updates).

Nurmat:
Thanks, GJ!

Fkpbv:
Спасибо за Программное Обеспечение  :Thmbsup:
(Translation: Thanks for the Software)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version