ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (40/156) > >>

@thehop:
Hi, btw - FYI

My NOD32 (Heuristic Scanner Option) interpret both Hooks DcKeyHk.dll + DcMouseHk.dll
as Win32/KeyLogger.BitLogic.AA application  :huh:

solong

f0dder:
Hi, btw - FYI

My NOD32 (Heuristic Scanner Option) interpret both Hooks DcKeyHk.dll + DcMouseHk.dll
as Win32/KeyLogger.BitLogic.AA application  :huh:-@thehop (June 15, 2010, 09:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
Long live overzealous antivirus heuristics :-* :-* :-*

hgondalf:
Love this app!  :Thmbsup:

I don’t know if this is a bug, but. . .  All my screen caps are dithered. The colors on captured image kind of blend into the surrounding color.  I think this is called “anti-aliasing”.  And blended colors are often dithered with random nearby pixels set to another, similar color.  Well, this is OK for onscreen viewing, I suppose (I don’t care for it, though), but it makes for very fuzzy images when they are used for print.

I’m creating a help manual that will be delivered in PDF format which will enable it to be both printed and viewed onscreen.  In any kind of zoomed view, the graphics are not sharp.

How can I turn off the anti-aliasing and dithering features in order to get  a sharp image for print reproduction?

(BTW I have dithering turned OFF in IrfanView.)

Thanks,

HarryG

mouser:
glad you like it  :Thmbsup:

ok it sounds like what you are describing is the smoothing that is enabled by default when viewing images at non-100% zoom.

this has no effect at all on the true file quality that is saved or printer, it only effects viewing at non-100% zoom level.

however you can turn it off or configure it:

superboyac:
mouser, i love how you put paragraphs of comments right in your interface.  i always say you have a grat knack of balancing powerful features with a nice UI.  You should be the CEO of both Sony and Apple and fix all their issues.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version