ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (37/156) > >>

IainB:
@mouser: Thanks! I use ScreenshotCaptor quite a lot - it is very useful - so all improvements are welcome.   :Thmbsup:

hubi:
Installed new release and it seems to have fixed the start-up bug but the following are not fixed

1) Thumbnail refresh (visually extremely irritating and makes it almost impossible to rename a screenshot from the thumbnail pane)

2) Seems to usually not retain settings for many areas between boot up e.g.

- highlight settings (inner colour & border thickness)
- text box settings (background colour, font size)
- arrow settings (arrow head size)

Sigh. Still waiting for these to be fixed ...  :(

mouser:
Regarding #1, I have completely rewritten a nice new thumbnail panel system but i just have to tweak it a little more before i integrate.. it solves the refreshing and is better in a bunch of ways.  what i have to do is get the normal right click file menu to work on it.

I thought i solved #2; i will look again.

vegas:
Regarding #1, I have completely rewritten a nice new thumbnail panel system but i just have to tweak it a little more before i integrate.. it solves the refreshing and is better in a bunch of ways.  what i have to do is get the normal right click file menu to work on it.

-mouser (May 10, 2010, 07:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the update, very much looking forward to the improved refreshing and the soon to be implemented, improved scroll capturing functionality. Keep up the amazing work!

hubi:

-mouser (May 10, 2010, 07:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hope the following information helps re "not keeping settings"  :)

What I have worked out is that when it does not start minimized correctly it has overwritten the ScreenshotCaptor.ini file. Having taken a backup copy of this I can (via a simple batch file) exit the current running version, restore the .ini file and re-start ScreenshotCaptor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version