ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (22/156) > >>

J-Mac:
does everyone know the way it works, you hit ctrl+shift+prtscr, then you move the red box into the browser frame, then you ctrl+shift+click.
-mouser (May 18, 2009, 10:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh, I know how to do it. But on my box while SSC is ostensibly capturing and slowly trying to scroll, the SSC screen flashes a lot; a real lot, and I mean it really flashes. Disrupts the display for every other function on this computer. So I can't get the capture finished and I can't run anything else at all. I think the longest I waited is a little under 15 minutes. I finally gave up for good. BTW, I have to end the process to stop it and I usually end up rebooting also.

Thank you.

Jim

J-Mac:
FYI, here are two other occasions where I reported this:

In December 2007:     https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=11312.msg92920#msg92920

And in July 2008:     https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=14027.msg121297#msg121297

And on at least one occasion, mouser, you said that you had found the problem. Never got fixed here though.

Thank you.

Jim

nsp6:
Hi Mouser,
Menu Icon make SC cleaner  :Thmbsup:
I was looking for new graphical feature "did you add some?"

For Website snapshot, i do not use SC as it is too slow or the result is defective... I can advise another freeware that really do the job of capturing a web page (unfortunately from an url). Nirsoft Site Shoter

argv:
Hi Mouser

I cannot find any more the option to disable the PostCapture dialog. The Options button is tagged with "Disable this dialog here" but where is the checkbox to really disable it?

Regards

mouser:
it's not very clear i admit, but it's top left of the Interface Options tab:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version