ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (141/156) > >>

mouser:
The screencast video link on the top-level post is a 404.
--- End quote ---
Thanks dj.  The screencast videos got moved around when the new site was made, I still have to fix all the links to those.  I've replaced the link on the first post with one to a youtube tour of SC for now.

hubi:
Thanks for updates. Really noticed the better performance/more responsiveness.

Just wondering if you have any idea on how long on when you think you will have time to make the changes to the toolbar I requested i.e. add buttons for

Pixelate Inside selected region
 Splice out strip by selection -Deluxe effects
 Splice out strip by selection

Original request
 Toolbar
-hubi (March 12, 2018, 07:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

djMot:
I think you're confusing the thumbnail panel with the "clipart panel".

The thumbnail panel, which is (almost) always on screen and shows the content of your current screenshot directory, has no such right-click "browse here" entry, but only because there has always been an easy way to browse your current screenshot directory, from the main menu.  From the main menu choose "GoTo-> " and then the 2nd item down is "Explore at current screenshot directory".  Or to do it fast hit Alt+G and then E.

The new feature is for the Clipart Object functionality, which allows you to drop special clipart images on your screenshots and manipulate them as objects.
-mouser (April 05, 2018, 07:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ah.  My bad.  Noob user.

mouser:
Ah.  My bad.  Noob user.
--- End quote ---

Not at all -- there are a lot of features to keep track of.. Don't be shy about posting questions or feature requests!  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
Minor update:
v4.31.1 - Dec 2, 2018

* [Improvement] Print menus now show target printer name
* [BugFix] Hotkeys with Alt in them could confuse the new preset-size capture mode functions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version