ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (106/156) > >>

ZeDMIN:
Hi there,

i am a LITTLE bit confused about the versions that are currently available.
On the homepage the latest version is "v4.10.0", the forum thread title says "v4.11.0 BETA", the last changelog "v4.12.0 BETA" (4.11 was skipped there btw), the beta download "4.12.1 BETA" and the DC updater wants to update to "4.12.0" (without beta).
Can someone tell me, what's going on right now?  :D

Greetings,
Julius

tomos:
i am a LITTLE bit confused about the versions that are currently available.
On the homepage the latest version is "v4.10.0", the forum thread title says "v4.11.0 BETA", the last changelog "v4.12.0 BETA" (4.11 was skipped there btw), the beta download "4.12.1 BETA" and the DC updater wants to update to "4.12.0" (without beta).
Can someone tell me, what's going on right now?  :D
-ZeDMIN (June 03, 2015, 04:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

:)

I *think* mouser (the author) is on the road right now so the 'paperwork' seems to be not quite up-to-date.

I can say though:
if you are being offered 4.12 as an update, that does mean it is no longer in beta (you can see the changes made in the post prior to yours).
So, 4.12.1 is the new beta.

mouser:
tomos has it exactly right -- im on the road and didn't update the pages properly.
but as he says -- if you are being offered it as an update it is an official non-beta release.

ZeDMIN:
ahh, okay, thanks for the clarification!  ;D

ilpro:
Hi all. I like this program. 2 Questions:

1. Is it possible to anti-alias the brush strokes? I only see the option for objects.
2. Also, is there any way to make the brush size in between the 1 and the 2 setting? I find the former too fine, and the latter too thick. The snip tool in Windows has it just right.

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version