ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (56/156) > >>

IainB:
SC v2.99.02: Goes fine for me.
By the way, today for the first time, I had occasion to need to use the "splice" functionality on an existing image. Worked a treat.

Thankyou for a very nifty application.

mouser:
Glad it's working well  :up:

hubi:
Re "splice"

1) It does work well. I use frequently. :Thmbsup:

2) If you use highlight/outline and then splice the image moves but the highlight shape stays in the original location so that after the splice it is misplaced. [a]

3) Any chance of getting Splice Toolbar buttons or the option to add them ? Please  :huh:

[a] You have to remember to "splice first, highlight later".

mouser:
Minor update:

v2.101.01 - Sep 20, 2011

* [BugFix] Better grabbing of active window executable filename (especially with 64bit processed)
* [MinorFeature] Post capture pop-up dialog now has an easy way to configure whether it is shown after captures.
* [MinorFeature] You can now specify a custom path to ZUploader (or event use a different tool in its place)
* [MinorImprovement] Improved size of ellipse border around line arrow text.
* [Feature] Line arrow text can now be multi-line (separate with \n)

J-Mac:
mouser,

Regarding the Splice feature: The name of the feature is a little confusing to me. The term "splice" usually means "to join two items together" in my experience. Yet the new "splice" feature in Screenshot Captor actually is a kind of cropping utility, isn't it? Or am I not fully understanding the feature. The version history describes the feature as "New "Splice" commands in SpecialFx menu -- allow you to splice out horizontal or vertical regions, like banners.  Good for removing ad regions in screenshots, etc."

Does the Splice feature do anything other than remove portions of an image?  (I am SO confused!!   :huh:   :tellme:  )

Thank you.

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version