ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Do you Suffer from Computer Anger Management - How do you handle it?

<< < (4/6) > >>

jgpaiva:
Remember the Smack-A-Mac?
-rjbull (May 05, 2006, 03:43 AM)
--- End quote ---
;D ;D Where can i get one of those?? :D

[edit]found it!
[/edit]

Carol Haynes:
Actually in the days Apple made those kind of Macs you needed something like that just as a user. All the Macphiles loved them but I never seemed to be able to use one for more than about 5 minutes without getting an "Apple Bomb" with a cryptic undocumented error code (a bit like Windows BSODS). It didn't help I had to act as support for an AppleTalk network - troubleshooting the things was a nightmare!

momonan:
I know you all remember this one, but I still enjoy it.  http://www.2flashgames.com/f/f-Bash-the-Computer-2260.htm

app103:
In my chatroom we had a sort of joke going on related to programming frustration...It's kind of an ad for a ficticious product we all wished existed...and if I could manufacture it I would be a very wealthy woman:

Programming project misbehaving?
Unexplainable errors?
Hit it with a Syntax Stick™!
That's right...for only $19.95 you can own a Syntax Stick™ and beat that program into submission and show it who is boss. Act now and we'll throw in a Spelling Stick™ for half price. Very handy for beating the typos out of your keyboard.

Redhat:
In my chatroom we had a sort of joke going on related to programming frustration...It's kind of an ad for a ficticious product we all wished existed...and if I could manufacture it I would be a very wealthy woman:

Programming project misbehaving?
Unexplainable errors?
Hit it with a Syntax Stick™!
That's right...for only $19.95 you can own a Syntax Stick™ and beat that program into submission and show it who is boss. Act now and we'll throw in a Spelling Stick™ for half price. Very handy for beating the typos out of your keyboard.
-app103 (May 05, 2006, 02:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version