ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Starbound (Pre-Order) 4-Pack

<< < (2/2)

Deozaan:
My son and I have been itching to play this since they stopped terraria development
-allen (April 14, 2013, 07:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

Maybe you can arrange another 4-pack in this thread. :)

And did you know that Redigit has been working on an update for Terraria? I think it's expected to release in June.

allen:
My son and I have been itching to play this since they stopped terraria development
--- End quote ---

And did you know that Redigit has been working on an update for Terraria? I think it's expected to release in June.
-Deozaan (April 14, 2013, 08:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

I hadn't heard that, is it to bring it in line with the console or unique content?

Deozaan:
--- End quote ---

-Deozaan (April 14, 2013, 08:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

I hadn't heard that, is it to bring it in line with the console or unique content?
-allen (April 16, 2013, 07:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

Maybe a little of both? The console port was not done by Redigit, so I don't know how closely those changes are going to be reflected in the PC update. All I know is that a bunch of cool new features and content, as well as bug fixes will be coming to the PC version in the coming months. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version