ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

4.02 beta is up

<< < (2/4) > >>

mouser:
You can fix that by unchecking the checkbox for "Try to capture Aero Glass transparency" on the "Window Capturing 1" tab of options:

A side benefit will be faster active window captures.

The only negative is that SC wont be able to mark the rounded corners as having a transparent area (and that the titlebar will be 100% opaque).

OR if you want to let SC do its smart aero glass transparency but don't want the titlebars to be partially transparent, keep the option checked but then tweak the "Force full transparent when alpha is less than.." option, and make it lower.

mouser:
cmpm, the new version is explicitly meant to fix that.. have you downloaded the release i uploaded today (i didn't change version # from yesterday but i did upload a new version).

cmpm:
oops, yes the recent release from this thread fixes it

thanks

IainB:
^ Ah, Thanks @mouser. I should have known it would be already built in to SSC. I could have figured that out for myself I guess, but I am not all that familiar with the tweaks there are in the current version of SSC. I hadn't needed to get opaque objects before now - this Calculator object thing was a one-off. I probably won't need it again or for a while.

cranioscopical:

:Thmbsup:

So, in my example I'd like no underscores at all in the file name and only single spaces.
At the moment, the final file name is
Post Pop Up Working Fine_Firefox__Apr 2013.png
I'd prefer to see
Post Pop Up Working Fine Firefox Apr 2013.png-self
--- End quote ---

Latest beta does exactly what I requested.

So, using Firefox, by entering "Cranio is as dumb as a bag of hammers" in the post-capture dialogue box (should be a standard entry for my copy)
and setting the Default Comment box to be:
b-b%description%
b%scrapetext%
%customdate%
(wherein, for this post, "b" represents a space)
I get an image named
"Cranio is as dumb as a bag of hammers - Firefox Apr 2013.png"

Thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version