ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

4.02 beta is up

<< < (3/4) > >>

IainB:
@mouser - some feedback: I tried altering those transparency settings in all the different ways you suggested above. It didn't appear to make a blind bit of difference what I did. It was like the settings didn't work (had no effect whatsoever), however I tweaked them. All the screenshots looked identical, regardless.
I have restored the SC defaults anyway.

SC says it is v4.02.0.

dluby:
This is probably unrelated to 4.02 but if click Show Quick-Capture bar, then click 'Display Screenshot Capture options for quick capture bar' and click the cancel button without doing anything, the controls on the bar are removed, then it is left blank for about 2 seconds and then the controls are refreshed.

tomos:
@mouser[/b] - some feedback: I tried altering those transparency settings in all the different ways you suggested above. It didn't appear to make a blind bit of difference what I did.
-IainB (April 16, 2013, 05:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

If I turn off the setting in mouser's screenshot, I get a black titlebar when using an aero theme (using default 'architecture' theme, win7, 64bit)
I'm not sure if that's intended behaviour...

mouser:
If I turn off the setting in mouser's screenshot, I get a black titlebar when using an aero theme
--- End quote ---

can you post (or email me) the screenshot?

tomos:
If I turn off the setting in mouser's screenshot, I get a black titlebar when using an aero theme
--- End quote ---

can you post (or email me) the screenshot?
-mouser (April 16, 2013, 10:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Looks like the problem is Firefox related:

4.02 beta is up

here's notepad:

4.02 beta is up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version