ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sStockQuote

<< < (3/9) > >>

nkormanik:
Thanks Skwire for this handy little program.

Will be interesting to follow what sort of "enhancement requests" it generates.

-- Probably the first would be "auto-update" -- one minute, five minute, etc.

-- Add in some additional available fields.  Open, high, low, close, volume.

-- Another really useful one -- and may not presently exist out there; for sure not free -- would be creation of a log file for some particular security.  With ability to bring the log file into Excel, etc.  One could easily then see the daily trend, or two days, or however much data the log file holds.

The above item would be particularly good for specific options prices, as that data tends to disappear and is not retrievable anywhere.

Nicholas Kormanik

skwire:
Thanks Skwire for this handy little program.-nkormanik (May 28, 2013, 11:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome.

-- Probably the first would be "auto-update" -- one minute, five minute, etc.-nkormanik (May 28, 2013, 11:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've considered adding this but the "add alerts" feature requests will come next and I really don't want to deal with that.

-- Add in some additional available fields.  Open, high, low, close, volume. -nkormanik (May 28, 2013, 11:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ah, crap.  :-[  I forgot to upload v1.0.2 which adds an additional tab with many more data fields.  I've uploaded it now so please check it out.

-- Another really useful one -- and may not presently exist out there; for sure not free -- would be creation of a log file for some particular security.  With ability to bring the log file into Excel, etc.  One could easily then see the daily trend, or two days, or however much data the log file holds.-nkormanik (May 28, 2013, 11:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think you can get this type of historical data from the Yahoo Finance page.  Again, though, what I know regarding the stock market wouldn't fill a thimble so I might be (read: probably am) wrong.

Website | Download
v1.0.2 - 2013-05-29
    + Added new tab with more comprehensive data set.  (Thanks, P. Loshuk)
    + Added "Yahoo! Finance lookup" to the Edit/context menu.  (Thanks, P. Loshuk)
    + Pressing Enter now performs a Yahoo! Finance site lookup.  (Thanks, P. Loshuk)

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.0.3 - 2013-08-04
    + Added simple alerting system.
    + Added minimise on startup option.  (Thanks, P. Alby)
    + Added close to tray option.  (Thanks, P. Alby)
    + Added minimise to tray option.  (Thanks, P. Alby)
    + Added start with Windows option.  (Thanks, P. Alby)

nkormanik:
Getting better all the time....

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.0.4 - 2013-11-08
    + Added "Growl for Windows" support.  http://www.growlforwindows.com
    + Added balloon tip option for notifications.
    - Removed native popup support.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version