ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > PBOL

Latest Progress Bars of Life - Version 2.03 - May 16, 2014

<< < (12/12)

hamradio:
I spotted a minor bug (or feature?) in the latest version. Ampersand doesn't get rendered in an item name. Instead, the next character gets underlined, when displayed as a bar title.
-dr_andus (September 09, 2015, 06:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

Try putting 2 of em like &&.  I think that can fix it if I understand what you want.

Ath:
I spotted a minor bug (or feature?) in the latest version. Ampersand doesn't get rendered in an item name. Instead, the next character gets underlined, when displayed as a bar title.
-dr_andus (September 09, 2015, 06:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

Try putting 2 of em like &&.  I think that can fix it if I understand what you want.
-hamradio (September 09, 2015, 05:09 PM)
--- End quote ---
That is the documented way of 'assigning' hotkeys (alt-<char>) to controls in applications, and the documented way to have it display an actual & in there is to double it.
I can only assume it's a feature of PBOL, not a bug, as this is fully supported by the Borland C++ runtime (for the 'Classic' Win32 API) that PBOL is running on.

dr_andus:
-hamradio (September 09, 2015, 05:09 PM)
--- End quote ---
I can only assume it's a feature of PBOL, not a bug, as this is fully supported by the Borland C++ runtime (for the 'Classic' Win32 API) that PBOL is running on.
-Ath (September 10, 2015, 01:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you. Indeed, that did the trick. Sorry, know next to nothing (OK, nothing) about Borland C++.

Ath:
Well, it is actually a feature of the Classic Windows controls, as used by all Windows (standard) programs and many, many applications until Windows Vista and .NET applications became some of the Windows standard tools.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version