ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > PBOL

Latest Progress Bars of Life - Version 2.03 - May 16, 2014

<< < (7/12) > >>

mouser:
Thanks AbuFi.
I think it must be that the code is somehow dependent on American-style date and time, even though the control for selecting the date and time is showing it localized to your region.
This is the same problem that must be affecting robbero above.

I'm going to have to test it on a virtual machine with non-american date settings in order to fix it.

Stay tuned I will try to make a new version over the weekend.

AbuFi:
No Problem. If you need anything else just tell me.

kate.rina24:
If i try to configure a Starting Date/Time and Accept the Settings, the time is automatically reset to 00:00:00 everytime.
--- End quote ---

Stay tuned I will try to make a new version over the weekend.
--- End quote ---

???

P.S. A very nice software. Thanks

mouser:
Well this is very confusing.. I was sure the problem had to do with locale settings (different ways dates and times are represented).
But trying this on a virtual machine with your date and time locale settings, i cannot reproduce this problem.
I'm sure it's happening because several of you are experiencing the problem -- so i don't know whats happening.

Perhaps I am not reproducing the steps well enough.

AbuFi seemed to give me very clear steps to reproduce, but maybe i'm missing something.  Can you guys try to give me an exact set of steps to perform to try to recreate this problem where the time is resetting to 00:00:00?

Also, can you tell me your country setting in windows so i can make sure i get that exactly right?

OOPS never mind i set it to french locale and i got the 00s!  Stay tuned i'm on it!

mouser:
Ok please download from the official web page (it still says on the web page version 2.02 but it's really version 2.03).

Changes:
v2.03.00 - May 16, 2014

* [BugFix] Fixed problems where time values were reset to 00:00:00 in locales that use "," comma for decimals.
* [Feature] When the start time is in the future, gauges now display the time until start.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version