ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

When Geekery and Parenting Collide...

<< < (2/2)

Deozaan:
I mean the entire article is a fake. It's satire. It's not a real article. It's something from The Onion or a similar satire "news" site. Notice how it's an image, and not even a link to a real text and photo article?

No date, no links, even the URL in the "article" gives a 404 error. It's a fake.

But it is pretty humorous.  :D ;D

Tinman57:
I mean the entire article is a fake. It's satire. It's not a real article. It's something from The Onion or a similar satire "news" site. Notice how it's an image, and not even a link to a real text and photo article?

No date, no links, even the URL in the "article" gives a 404 error. It's a fake.

But it is pretty humorous.  :D ;D -Deozaan (April 19, 2013, 04:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

But shouldn't we organize a petition or something anyway?  You know someone is going to try this and we should get actively involved BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!  My god!  The CHILDREN!!!   ;)

kyrathaba:
But shouldn't we organize a petition or something anyway?  You know someone is going to try this and we should get actively involved BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!  My god!  The CHILDREN!!! 
--- End quote ---

LOL! Perfect. I know just the place: the Whitehouse Petition pages. Let's get enough signatures that the president has to look into this...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version