There is this app:http://www.ntwind.co...ities/close-all.html
Since the Developer has no time to improve it I need a new app will deal with closing Windows, and enable various options of closing:
• Close All - close all windows (would behave like this: http://www.ntwind.co...ities/close-all.html
• Close App - would close all windows of current app (all windows of Word/IE/Windows Explorer etc).
• Close Group - would close all windows of current Group (By using RaMMicHaeL's 7+ Taskbar Tweaker you can group different apps windows to 1 group in Taskbar).
• Close all windows except current Window (would close everything except the active window)
• Close all windows except current app (Example: If I want to close all windows except all the windows of Windows Explorer app)
Closing all Tabs / Except current Tab - I'm not using Tabs, so I don't know. Mmm, Maybe In Word - to close all documents but leave Word app open.
A new EXE program would be welcom, but even to implement those great features in HotkeyP (http://sourceforge.net/projects/hotkeyp/
; [Add] Commands --> Window --> Close window) I will be grateful.