ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Movies you've seen lately

<< < (168/182) > >>

panzer:
Longmire (TV series)
The Rockford Files (TV series)
Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale
My name is Earl (TV series)
Ring/Ringu
Hell on Wheels (TV series)

Shades:
My Name Is Earl - A great series that was axed too soon.

However, if you are a fan of the obvious and hidden humor in that series, the creator (Greg Garcia) has a new series, called: The Guestbook. That is also very funny....and you see a few actors from 'My Name Is Earl' re-appear (but in very different roles). Recommended!

Another series that you should start to watch is: The Rookie. Nathan Fillion (FireFly, Castle) is one of the rookies in the L.A.P.D. That show mixes comedy and drama from situations that occur on the streets over there. It is better than you think. Mellisa O'Neil is also one of the rookies. You could know her from the underrated sci-Fi series 'Dark Matter'...also axed too soon.

panzer:
My Name Is Earl - A great series that was axed too soon.

However, if you are a fan of the obvious and hidden humor in that series, the creator (Greg Garcia) has a new series, called: The Guestbook. That is also very funny....and you see a few actors from 'My Name Is Earl' re-appear (but in very different roles). Recommended!

Another series that you should start to watch is: The Rookie. Nathan Fillion (FireFly, Castle) is one of the rookies in the L.A.P.D. That show mixes comedy and drama from situations that occur on the streets over there. It is better than you think. Mellisa O'Neil is also one of the rookies. You could know her from the underrated sci-Fi series 'Dark Matter'...also axed too soon.
-Shades (November 22, 2018, 05:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanx for recommendations.

panzer:
The Guilty/Den skyldige

panzer:
Le chalet (TV series)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version