ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Movies you've seen lately

<< < (153/182) > >>

brotherS:
Thanks to 40hz for "The Best Offer" and "The 100 Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared" and to 4wd for "Anti Matter". Adding them to my list!

I recommend:

The Handmaiden
(Crime, Drama, Mystery)

It has a 8.1 IMDb rating and director is Chan-wook Park (who brought us Oldboy, another recommendation. With a 8.4 rating, it's IMDb's Top Rated Movie #66!)

Nothing I could say would be able to properly describe it... just watch it.  8)

holt:
Harry Dean Stanton (July 14, 1926 – September 15, 2017)
I don't know how many times I've watched Alien (1979), or will yet watch it again, but it wouldn't be the same without him; nor a host of other flix. He was an awesome, low-key, enduring character actor who never failed to deliver, out of the sheer unquantifiable essence of a magnificent stage presence. His career spanned over 60 years.

4wd:
Nochnoy dozor (2004)

A fantasy-thriller set in present-day Moscow where the respective forces that control daytime and nighttime do battle.
--- End quote ---

I don't know how many times I've watched Alien (1979), or will yet watch it again,-holt (September 18, 2017, 12:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

See if you can find the Fan Edit version which adds in scenes they cut out.

panzer:
Hollywoodism: The Ideology that has Devoured Western Culture
No Country for Old Men
Kukushka/The Cuckoo

MilesAhead:
Love and Teleportation

A bit predictable.  But still an enjoyable low budget flick.  One suggestion..  do not put your entire SnapOn tool set in the device.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version