ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Movies you've seen lately

<< < (134/182) > >>

MilesAhead:
@Deozaan For some reason I can't get rid of multiple quotes if I quote your post.  So I will just answer:

Yes. I modified the post on July 22 to reflect as much.  Unfortunately there's no "delete post" button to just remove it.

Anyway, the book The Dark Fields has been renamed to "Limitless" to boost book sales.  Evidently the movie got better box office than expected.  So now I can just use "Limitless" and I'm covered for either thread.  :)

panzer:
Inside out

panzer:
Dirty Harry 3

Deozaan:
@panzer do you have any opinion on or information about the movies you're listing? What are they about? Are they good? Do you recommend them?

Making lists for the sake of lists doesn't really contribute to the discussion. Can you at least provide a link to the film(s) on IMDB and perhaps some cover art?

IainB:
@Deozaan ^^: Hey, don't knock it. Some comments would seem to demonstrate that other forum members occasionally see amongst @panzer's excessively loquacious posts references to films that are quite interesting or that they had not known of before and liked them, or something.

Similarly, though I haven't checked, I seem to recall that it might have been he that also authored some comments with references to great vids, on the short vids thread. Anyway, whoever it was, I blame them because it caused me to waste a great deal of time looking at videos when I could have probably been doing something more useful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version