ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Movies you've seen lately

<< < (96/182) > >>

4wd:
Not a movie but a TV series:

"There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your television set. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to – The Outer Limits."

Working my way through the original 1963 series:

Ah, the good old days :)

MilesAhead:
Ah, the good old days
-4wd (February 06, 2015, 05:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Heh.  For some reason I hated TOL when it first aired.  I guess I was put off by the control tripper intro.  :)  Later I appreciated the camp value of the low budget scifi.  It did have some good stories though.  I think I used to get bubble gum cards of something with TOL.  Or stickers.  I can't remember.

superboyac:
I'm studying animation right now, and stumbled across this.  I love the look, so good.  It kind of stopped me in my tracks for a sec, so I figured it was damn good enough to post!

40hz:
@SB! I really really like the look of that animation. Almost a noir vibe don't you think? Did they rotoscope it? Or are they working off 3D models? (It looks rotoscoped.)

Great music too! :Thmbsup:  :Thmbsup:

Shades:
The Little Death - Funny movie that is enjoyable for the music alone. But if you are blessed with the type mind that is a joy forever...you will more than like the story as well. There is a whole plethora of relationship styles being shown in this one...that's for sure.  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version