ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Movies you've seen lately

<< < (48/182) > >>

Deozaan:
The Man From Earth: Just a group of professors/friends that try to have of going-away party in a remote location, because one of their own is leaving. That is and stays the whole movie set. The story is where the action takes place...addressing a lot of philosophical issues and concepts in interesting ways. Very well written!
-Shades (November 19, 2013, 07:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's been mentioned a few times before here on the forums:

What are you favorite movies?
Encouraging Piracy - Piracy as a Tool for Promotion
TOP 10 Theories Why Neanderthals Disappeared

Shades:
I admit I didn't take a look if the movie re was already mentioned somewhere else on the site.  :-[

Recently found an independent DVD rental place here and tried this movie first. Just thought it was one movie title nice enough to share. But next time there will be more due diligence on my part, rest assured.

Josh:

Deozaan:
I admit I didn't take a look if the movie re was already mentioned somewhere else on the site.  :-[

Recently found an independent DVD rental place here and tried this movie first. Just thought it was one movie title nice enough to share. But next time there will be more due diligence on my part, rest assured.
-Shades (November 19, 2013, 09:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

I didn't mean to imply that your contribution wasn't welcome, or that it's not allowed to post about movies that have already been mentioned. If you've seen it lately, you've seen it lately. :)

I just wanted to point out that that particular film has been enjoyed by others here on the forum before. :Thmbsup:

tomos:
@Shades, +1 to what Deo says above. It's bang on topic, and I wouldn't have heard about it if you hadn't posted about it ;-) :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version