ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Movies you've seen lately

<< < (33/182) > >>

Renegade:
Not that I've seen these, but a lot of other people have. ;D

http://torrentfreak.com/top-10-most-pirated-movies-of-the-week-130812/

* The Conjuring (Webrip)
* Oblivion
* The Iceman
* Epic
* The Great Gatsby
* The Wolverine (CAM)
* The Big Wedding
* Despicable Me 2 (TS)
* R.I.P.D (TS)
* Grown Ups 2 (TS)
Telesync. Ewww... :P

4wd:
Game of Thrones Piracy “Better Than an Emmy,” Time Warner CEO Says

“Our experience is that it leads to more paying subs. I think you’re right that Game of Thrones is the most pirated show in the world. That’s better than an Emmy,” Bewkes said.
--- End quote ---

Oh dear, the MAFIAA are going to hate him.

wraith808:
Oh dear, the MAFIAA are going to hate him.
-4wd (August 14, 2013, 07:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

Tell the truth, and get pilloried.  Sounds about right.  (NOT)

superboyac:
Just re-watched Cowboy Bebop The Movie: Knockin' on Heaven's Door
 (see attachment in previous post)
If you're at all into anime (or just thinking about getting into it) this feature length film is a must watch. (Great soundtrack too!)

The year is 2071, a few days before Halloween. An unknown pathogen is being released in the capital city of Mars, and the government has issued a 300 million woolong reward, the largest bounty in history, for the capture of whoever is behind it. The bounty hunter crew of the spaceship Bebop; Spike, Faye, Jet, Ed and Ein, take the case with hopes of cashing in the great bounty. But the mystery surrounding the man responsible, Vincent Volaju, goes deeper than they ever imagined, and they are not the only ones hunting him. The original creators of the pathogen have dispatched an agent named Elektra to deal with Vincent, as well as take out anyone who might uncover the truth behind his murderous crusade against the Martian government. As the hunt for the man with no past and no future continues to escalate, the fate of Mars rests with the Bebop crew, a responsibility they aren't so sure they can handle.
--- End quote ---

Watch a few of these and you start to wonder why you can have such a solid story in an animated feature when Hollywood can spend hundreds of millions on a film and not even come close.

Highly recommended. :Thmbsup:

-40hz (August 13, 2013, 09:01 PM)
--- End quote ---
Can I watch the movie first without first getting into the series?

Deozaan:
I saw Man of Steel last night. It was decent. But there were quite a few things that didn't make sense to me. Some of it was fridge logic. But other parts had be wondering while it was happening.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version