ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

ironshield antivirus

(1/4) > >>

ironshieldav:
The IronShield anti-virus software is projected to be the biggest in the market in one to two years. This competitive product is written with open source code, which was taken from the ClaimWin product. But, the IronShield further improves and truly guarantees you of your complete computer security.

Renegade:
Just FYI, there's a forum for announcing your products here.

Good luck with your project!

BTW - A link could be useful... ;)

40hz:
BTW - A link could be useful...
-Renegade (March 18, 2013, 06:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

Agree. If you want me to look - provide a link. I generally won't do a search for something mentioned in a brief product announcement. And I'm not alone.
 :)

TaoPhoenix:
The IronShield anti-virus software is projected to be the biggest in the market in one to two years. This competitive product is written with open source code, which was taken from the ClaimWin product. But, the IronShield further improves and truly guarantees you of your complete computer security.
-ironshieldav (March 18, 2013, 03:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hi there. Besides the "announce" thread, you simply need to do better than that for this crowd, especially on the topic of AntiVirus. What/ByWho is IronShield, what influences does it run off of, why is it better than 12 other AV programs, what is ClaimWin, and exactly what are you "guaranteeing"? (Guarantee is a word that too many marketers peel off whenever they feel like it. What exactly do we get back in the guarantee after IronShield kicks the bucket in three weeks flat?)

f0dder:
Given the kind of results google returns, this seems pretty fishy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version