ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Older Newsletters

Audio Podcast Radio Show - Show #1 - April 30, 2006

<< < (3/5) > >>

mouser:
what accent does superboyac have?

jgpaiva:
Ok.. I've just listened to the first broadcast, and here's my opinion:
THANKS!
Thank you very much zaine, app, joto, housetier, deozaan, superboyac, and as always, mouser. Definatelly a great listen, very funny, captivating!
The only part i didn't like was the "the end" part. The podcast ended too fast ;)
Fantastic work!  :Thmbsup:

zridling:
superboyac, your comments were on user interfaces are SO TRUE to my experience! And how come all the Germans speak English so damn well, and when I speak German, I sound like an idiot? (Don't answer that.) Loved joyo's comments, and Housetier's GrokLaw review and focus on the SCO case, and had some great laughs over every segment. Even the music is funny, reminding me of a split between David Lynch movie theme and Public Broadcasting on a Saturday!

Thanks to all the contributors, notably the "first computer" segment. I absolutely can't wait to hear from others in the second broadcast, er, podcast.

My only suggestion for the May podcast would be to list on the forum/DCC site a time index for each segment so I know where to find what and what's coming up.

Carol Haynes:
Thanks guys - I am listening as I type so I can't comment on everyone's contributions yet but I must say I really enjoyed Zaine's rant! How come so many of you sound like you have been doing this sort of thing for years ?

m_s:
Thanks to everyone involved in the Podcast - it's great listening!  I enjoyed hearing voices I've been reading for months, and the music is fantastic.  A very polished performance, and great fun too.  Well done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version