ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Debenu PDF Maximus Free

(1/2) > >>

cmpm:
@ BitsDuJour http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/free-giveawayoftheday

You must 'Like' BitsDuJour on your Facebook account.

Today only, so far, the email says you have 3 days to install it with the given code.

rgdot:
I wonder if anyone can compare this to Expert PDF Pro (got version 8 on a similar deal)

lanux128:
i wonder what is the version being given away? there was a similar offer some time back (not sure if it was from BDJ). the version I installed was v1.1.0.28 and it's quite a handy tool, it processes your PDF file(s) via a series of action not unlike the Photoshop actions.

if you deal with a lot of PDF files then it is a worthy tool to have.

pilgrim:
@ BitsDuJour http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/free-giveawayoftheday

You must 'Like' BitsDuJour on your Facebook account.

Today only, so far, the email says you have 3 days to install it with the given code.

-cmpm (March 08, 2013, 06:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

There is a short anonymous questionnaire if you do not use FB, click on 'Get it for free'.

The version offered is 1.2.0.7 the same as on the Debenu website.

The download from BDJ is not the full installer, several MB smaller and I suspect the installation time limit is connected to this file.

tomos:
Sounds like a very good deal,
note:-

Debenu     Hi guys,

We have now updated the fine print to read that you can install/uninstall the software at anytime - the 3 day rule does not apply.
*     After you make a purchase of this BitsDuJour discount promotion, Debenu PDF Maximus may be used indefinitely.
*     Debenu PDF Maximus is licensed per computer, and not per user.
*     Each license allows installation on a single computer and a laptop, but Debenu PDF Maximus may not be used at exactly the same time on each of them.
*     Transfer of a license to another owned computer is allowed.
*     License activation isn't required. what's this?
*     This promotion cannot be used to upgrade or extend an existing license.
*     You can install/register the software at any time.
*     Upgrades to future versions of the software will be free up to the next major version. For versions after that, upgrades will require additional payment, which will be discounted.
*     Support is provided up to when the next major version is released.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version