ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Personal keylogger

<< < (3/14) > >>

kalos:
hello!

I am looking for a keylogger or whatever you want to call it (but it must not flag Microsoft Antivirus) in order to save all my texts I type in forums, job applications, etc

sometimes the webpage may close and I may lose the text or I just want to archive the text I typed yet I no longer have access

any idea?

thanks!

KynloStephen66515:
hello!

I am looking for a keylogger or whatever you want to call it (but it must not flag Microsoft Antivirus) in order to save all my texts I type in forums, job applications, etc

sometimes the webpage may close and I may lose the text or I just want to archive the text I typed yet I no longer have access

any idea?

thanks!
-kalos (June 28, 2016, 05:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Assuming this is the legitimate reason you need one...How many times does your browser crash, that you are thinking about needing a keylogger?  :huh: Honestly, I'd look at resolving THAT issue before looking at how to work around it.

I can't/won't recommend any keyloggers here, but I felt the above question needed asking.

4wd:
How many times does your browser crash, that you are thinking about needing a keylogger?-Stephen66515 (June 28, 2016, 06:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

He didn't say the browser crashes, he said the webpage closes - this could be the result of hitting the Submit button on a page or some other trigger.

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=34227.0

That being said, in the ~3.3 years since kalos last asked (and we never really did get an answer regarding the software suggested then) he could have searched for, downloaded, tested, and reviewed probably 90% of the keyloggers available.

Yes, I'm being indirectly facetious :P

KynloStephen66515:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=34227.0

How many times does your browser crash, that you are thinking about needing a keylogger?-Stephen66515 (June 28, 2016, 06:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

He didn't say the browser crashes, he said the webpage closes - this could be the result of hitting the Submit button on a page or some other trigger.
-4wd (June 28, 2016, 06:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, just strikes me as odd for something like that to happen so often  :huh:

Ah well, stranger things happen I suppose xD

4wd:
I snuck in an edit  :P

Yeah, just strikes me as odd for something like that to happen so often  :huh:-Stephen66515 (June 28, 2016, 08:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

He applies for a lot of jobs?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version