ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Personal keylogger

(1/14) > >>

kalos:
hello

I need a program to store everything I type, I think it's called keylogger, but I want it to be portable and not detected as virus

is there any?

thanks!

tomos:
rjbull recommends -
So, it that keylogger free to use?-EmmaL (April 25, 2012, 02:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

* Emsa Save My Work
* PowerPro -rjbull (April 25, 2012, 08:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Emsa is no more.
Powerpro is still with us though. Not sure how it works as a keylogger (it does a huge amount of stuff)

4wd:
tspion - A nifty, light, and portable keylogger for legal monitoring purposes.

Intro

Platform: Windows XP/Vista/7

This program is written in D. It uses a global hook to record keystrokes.

Just an experimental project made in two nights.

Interestingly this does not seem to require administrator privileges on Windows 7.

Notice

This software is NOT to be used for purposes that invade other people's privacy. This software comes with absolutely NO warranty whatsoever. You are responsible for how you use this software. Most important notice of all: Ctrl-Shift-Alt-S to shut this program down.

Some antivirus programs may detect this as a keylogging malware. That's okay because this program doesn't hide its keylogging capabilities at all (other than being compressed with UPX, but what modern antivirus does not have the UPX unpacker builtin?).
--- End quote ---

Just a note, if you download launch_1.2.1.exe, then MSE will complain because of the UPX packing.  If you run the extracted keylogger, (which isn't packed), MSE doesn't say a word.

And here's some output, (daten.txt in executables folder):
testing one two tr[BACKSPACE]hree
op
george smithtspion[SHIFT][HOME][CTRL]v - [CTRL(5)]c[BACKSPACE(3)]

[CTRL(4)]v
--- End quote ---
- [SHIFT]A nifty, light and portable keylogger.[CTRL]c[CTRL]v[DOWN(33)]

[SHIFT]Just a note, if you download launch[SHIFT]_1.2.1.exe, then [SHIFT]MSE will complain.  [SHIFT]If you run the extracted keylogger, [SHIFT]MSE makes[BACKSPACE(6)] doesn't say a word.[CTRL][SHIFT][ALT]S
--- End quote ---

It only logs physical keypresses, ie. it won't log stuff that's pasted.

waller540:
Take a look at programs like Gecko Monitor, PC Pandora, Spyagent or Webwatcher

kalos:
The problem with these programs is that they have malicious intentions and they are stealth

I need something only for recovering typed and copied text and stuff

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version