ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Qiqqa - Reference Management System - Mini-Review

<< < (2/7) > >>

IainB:
Update 2013-03-11 2034hrs: Opening post now includes links to some YouTube Qiqqa tutorials:

* Instructional videos:  lots on YouTube, including:
 - Tutorial | Qiqqa - YouTube
 - Qiqqa Tutorial: Manage your research PDF collection with ease!
 - Qiqqa tutorials: How to use Qiqqa InCite to write your bibliographies
 - Qiqqa Tutorials: Adding bibliographic information to your PDFs
 - Qiqqa Tutorials: Brainstorms

--- End quote ---

PLUS: The Qiqqa User Manual is now available.

superboyac:
Thanks IainB.  Cool software.

DBC:
@IainB:

Thank you for your advice on this, especially on Firewall control. I'll probably take another look at the free version - perhaps on a computer that doesn't contain any of my sensitive pdf files. Can't be too careful these days.

40hz:
PLUS: The Qiqqa User Manual is now available.
-IainB (March 11, 2013, 02:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes thanks. Now that there's a manual I'll have to give it another try. I personally found it a little heavy on  its feet when I first gave it  a shot. Possibly because I didn't adequately understand how it worked.

Time to read a manual and to see if I missed something or was just using it incorrectly.

wales:
I have tried to install Qiqqa several times, each time I receive error SP2 is reqd, this is already installed plus sp3.  I first wrote to qiqqa about a year ago, their answer we are aware of this problem and it is being addressed.  After reading the above I thought I would give it another try, same problem, it will not install.   
Any ideas how I may overcome this? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version